We use information encrypted as cookies and similar technologies, among others for commercial and statistical purposes, as well as to adapt our websites to the individual needs of our users. Cookies may also be used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with karolszymanowski.pl. Cookies settings may be changed in your web browser. Using our websites without changing cookies settings means they will be saved in the device’s memory.
1. In connection to rendering the content of its website available, karolszymanowski.pl uses the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which may be read by the servers each time a connection is established by the device; karolszymanowski.pl may also use other technologies with functions similar to or identical with cookies. Within this document, all information pertaining to cookies also applies to other similar technologies used by our websites. Cookies constitute IT data, in particular text files, stored on the end-device of the user of karolszymanowski.pl . Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end-device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used in order to:
a. to optimize the use of websites and adjust their content to the user’s preferences; in particular, cookies make it possible to identify the user’s device and properly display a given website, adjusting it to their individual needs,
b. create statistics, which make it possible to establish how a given website’s users use the Internet, thus enabling the webmaster to improve its structure and content,
c. prevent the user’s session from timeout (on prior login), thanks to which the user does not hale to type in their login and password on entering each subwebsite,
d. supply the user with advertisements best-suited to their interests
3. Within the scope of our websites, we May use the following types of cookies:
a. “esential” cookies, which make it possible to use services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies, used with services requiring authentication within a given website,
b. safety cookies, ensuring safety, e.g. by detecting authentication abuse within the website,
c. cookies allowing collection of information on ways in which our websites are used,
d. “functional” cookies, making it possible to “save” the settings selected by the user and the personalization of the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.,
e. “advertisement” cookies, enabling the provision of customized commercial content to the user, selected according to their interests
4. In a number of cases, internet browsers permits the user’s end-device to store cookies by default. The user may change cookies settings at any time. Such settings may be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic service of cookies in the internet browser’s settings, or to notify of any inclusion of cookies on the user’s end-device. Detailed information on the capacity and methods of service of cookies is available in the internet browser’s settings. Failing to change cookies settings means cookies will be placed in the user’s end device, thus enabling us to store information on the user’s end device and gain access to such information.
5. A decision to turn-off cookies may result in difficulties with respect to the possibility to use some of the services available at our websites, in particular those requiring the user to log in. Rejecting cookies, however, does not impede the user’s capacity with regard to reading or viewing the contents included at karolszymanowski.pl, subject to those requiring a prior log in.
6. Cookies may be placed on the user’s end device, and then used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with karolszymanowski.pl